3.31.2006

oooo, fun

A-Z Tag, Alot About Me
*because I was tagged*
Accent: New England. Yes, I know there are several accents in the New England area. I have most of them.
Booze of Choice: Well, I rarely drink, but... golden tequila is just yummy.
Chore I hate: cleaning the litter boxes
Favorite Perfume: clinique Happy
Gold or Silver: silver
Hometown: Winchester
Insomnia: usually
Job title: Sales associate... allow Sol to translate: "loser"
Kids: oh thank God none. Not for at least eight more years I hope
Living arrangement: a 10x12 room at my parents house.
Most admired trait(s):...uh... I guess I'm loyal, and funny... I think those are admired.
Number of sexual partners: define, please.
Overnite hospital stays: not counting my early childhood (involved), only once when I got toxic shock from a kidney infection. I was in for a week.
Phobia: Spiders, stitches, ladders, social situations
Quote: Oh, I have several... I can't remember the big one right now, the tv is turned up so loud I can't hear myself think. Damn parents. Here are some other ones though:
-"To be good is to be in harmony with oneself."-Oscar Wilde
-"Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold." (Alice Hoffman)
-"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come. "Matt Groening (1954 - )
-"This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd, because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy." (Douglas Adams)
Religion: christian... but not a good one.
Siblings:Just my little brother (believe me, he's enough)
Time I wake up: When I must, or around noon
Unusual talent/skill: surviving my clumsiness, ability to dislocate almost any joint in my body with no pain or difficulty, predicting things (mostly through dreams)
Vegetables I refuse 2 eat: Many. ...Carrots can make you fat?
Worst habit: oh, that's just a little personal
X-rays: hm, not that I know of
Yummy foods I make: I don't cook. It's for the best.
Zodiac Sign: sun-Leo, moon-capricorn, ascendent-cancer

I have no intentions of tagging anyone, because I'm lazy. But if you feel like doing it, go ahead. Have fun, I love these things, personally

3 comments:

Clifford Duffy said...

i like the zaniness of yer blog, the colours, the mix of high and low, the life, and dance of tatoo and piercing a sort of poetry happening here...

Starry Lady said...

c.duffy ~ why thank you. I was going to respond on your blog, but there were so any I became overwhelmed... perhaps when I'm not in a rush.

Anonymous said...

Starry ~ yeah, wouldnt like cleaning litterboxes either..if i kept pets.

::laugh:: kids r a pain aren't they?? especially in de modern world..

nice quotes..as always

on siblings: i know the feeling.

::deep breath:: u clairvoyant too, huh?

yes..carrots can make u fat. high glycemic index n' beta-carotene is a poorly absorbed form of vitamin A.

try unsalted butter, or the natural fats in meats instead / very limited doses of cod liver oil.

on worst habit: ur a tease!!

what do u like to eat, anyways? ;)

moon in Capricorn will get u far
..i think.