3.19.2006

today

A year ago today, I went on my first date with my ex.
Today, I'm trying to find out what's going on with my best friend of six years... she's being a crazy bitch, and acting like she might end our friendship... over movie tickets.
Today my mom told me I was looking pretty chubby and guessed my weight about 12 pounds higher than it is.
Today I found out my 12 year old cousin has some sort of brain disease.
Today I found out my 14 year old cousin has been taken from her mom and put in a girls home.

Today sucks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

::hugs::

go easy on dem movie tickets..i know how it is..i think.

Melissa said...

I hate sucky days! Hang in there, and know you are not alone on days like this...

Unknown said...

It's not today anymore! I just wanted to say the poem on your profile is good.

Judas Penrose
Poetry Politics and Piracy

Anonymous said...

Judas is right..tell sum more ;)

Anonymous said...

me left another comment @ yer past revisited II post.

c u soon..