7.17.2006

Band recommendation

Well, I suspect you've all noticed I'm a little obsessed with my bands (I'm so possessive ;) ). I've got a new one for you, I just heard them for the first time at the concert I went to... Hinder. They're pretty new I guess, but very good. Strongly recommended.


"When you said those three words I kinda freaked out
When you said them first my jaw hit the ground
I shoulda woulda coulda said it back to you
And this can't be saved if you can't be found
You hung up and left me for dead on the ground
You didn't even say goodbye
And this can't be saved
And this can't be saved
If you can't be found
If you can't be found
I shoulda woulda coulda said it back to you
I shoulda woulda coulda said it back to you"
-"Shoulda," Hinder

Iwas going to include music too, but the stupid, fucking, Goddamn upload program won't work. Figures. I should know better than to use that site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still swearin' liek a pirate, huh? ;)

curious lyrics ya got there.
blogger is weirded out tonite, good thing me last post went through b4 de site went wonky!!

..yeah, will checke out their site soon az all the scans r done o'er here.
hopefully *crosses fingers of both hands* this was the last time de pc needed formattin..