7.09.2006

gahhh

so... I worked 8 hours (9-lunch) saturday, can't remember Sunday but I know I did something, worked 8.5 hours monday, went minigolfing with small children then to fireworks (which involved about 4 miles up and down a very big hill) on tuesday, worked 8.5 hours wednesday/thursday/friday nights, 8 hours saturday/sunday(today) midday, and I'll be in 8.5 tomorrow, and tuesday I'm going to a concert. I have had to cover 3-7 different departments on some nights (ranking somewhere between physically improbable and impossible). I have been sworn at and screamed at by several different customers. I am in pain. I am exhausted.

I'm going to be away for a few more days, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww purr pirate gurl!!!

[fake churlish accent]
y'now, datsa lotto workk. toldja t'wood b mache eesierre iff u jast kepte da freekin' spoills laste tyme vee vent loo-tin' and pilagin'! ;)

also, tis difficult fer me to make a Guest Appearance(TM) there via magick carpet, considering dat i feel like breakin' the person's arm who swore at ya lol

well, there isn't much advice i can offer ya either, considerin' u already take catnaps on da trail like the King of Caledon in the Howardian story, Worms of the Earth *one o' my all-time fave sword n' sorcery characters*

BUT..
i hope ya have lotsa fun @ de concert, silli {{{hugz softly}}}
hei, tell what t'was like, ja?

Anonymous said...

me hopes yer workplace iz treatin' ya okay, and yer not 2 wornout by dayz-end e'eryday
{{weak smile}}

//u know, sometimes u gotta go that one more Round...cuz, now goin' that one more Round, when u don't think u can...makes all the difference, in ur life//

hei, i got that one frem Rocky!! ;)