10.07.2006

why I shouldn't watch the news:

So I'm watching an interview about sexism in the scientific communities, and they're speaking with a transgendered gentleman, Ben-previously-Barbera. Very shortly after his operation, he gave a lecture at MIT. After the lecture, he heard one student say to another, "His work is so much better than his sister, Barbera's."

Then I watched a interview byJohn Stossel about how certain governments are stealing the aid their countries recieve instead of giving it to the people. One of the gentlemen who feels we should send more aid says, "There is this myth, 'the poorest of poor are our enemies,' and your just keep repeating it over and over!"
.... again, the piece was about rich governments stealing from poor people...

ok, my keyboard is breakingagain, so tha's enouh outta me...

No comments: