11.02.2006

8 things...

and a promise for a pic of my halloween costume to be posted shortly.

1)I self injure
2)I sometimes just "fall off the planet"...but only when I'm comfortable that the people I care about will be there when I get back.
3)I have an Uncle who killed someone while he was driving drunk, and a cousin killed in an accident (unrelated)
4)I failed my first year of college when I became too depressed to bother getting out of bed and go to class. I cry sometimes when I think about people with full educations wasting their time not doing what they love, and am watching my brother just not attend his classes because he doesn't feel like it.
5)I hate being home... I haven't slept in my own room in almost 3 weeks. (one of the reasons I disappear.)
6)I suck at trusting people, but I'm very good at faking it.
7)I'm so afraid of failing to accomplish my goals in life that sometimes I almost give up, just so I won't have to face failure.
8)I have more than 4 of my own, personal pets buried in out back yard. Two more will join them tomorrow, due to a cold spell.

On a different note... you all remember when I posted about my hamster Oliver and how she broke her foot? (ha, half you weren't even reading then)
...
...
......
She broke her leg now. Stupid hamster, and she still won't stop climbing. I think she does it for the attention ;)

6 comments:

concerned citizen said...

very nice starry. This might sound strange, but I feel all of us that have posted 8 things are supporting each other, holding hands sorta. :)

Anonymous said...

it takes courage to write personal and previously unknown things about yourself for the public to read.

take care.
:)

Anonymous said...

noones perfect ..rite?
**yeah, yeah there IZ Gerard Way but i heard he dyed hiz lovely locks, so
there** [:

*1
and, jast cuz u wanna hurt urself, doesnt mean u can leave us outta the equation

...theres other people here who wanna get hurt, too!!! *tryin' 2 make u smile, Death*

*2
:]rib~bustin'hug[: still here

*3
that sux!!:[

sometimes, i have these terrible 'visions' of accidents n' stuff, often sugar/stress induced. @ the time they occur, things get really uncomfortable.

*6
u never seem fake 2 me. quite the contrary, in fact.

ah, yes..the things some creatures will do fer attention :]

what are u doing to help her heal??
come on, TELL us

Anonymous said...

...me cant seem 2 figure out the ones who passed away!!

yer old posts werent much help either
:purses lower lip:

Starry Lady said...

it was one of the gerbils, and a mouse I haven't talked about. The mouse was sickly anyway, it's really better that she's not suffering anymore.

Anonymous said...

i hear someone sent u *another* !card [:
..finally got 8 things

howz lil furry one's leg doing?!