3.27.2008

Dork...

Soooo... I was on the phone, merrily chatting away, when a call came in on the other line. Not recognizing the number, I ignored it. I figured, I'll call them back when I'm done.



When I was done, I called them back. I was greeted with a cheerful "Hi Starry!"




I had no idea who I was talking to, but figured, maybe if I keep talking I'll figure it out.... Well, I didn't. I did however, agree to go bowling with her tomorrow night. Because I panic on the phone. P




Luckily, Bean, had the number in her phonebook, and it was an old highschool friend. But I am such a dork.
And now, pictures from my life :D
My niece and our little kitten:

My niece and friend:

My niece and her mama:

The back of my head:

View from our balcony on a foggy night:

Ice that banged on our window when the wind blew:

View from my window:

And a little video joy:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soundless clipz, eh?

in the second one she has this look on her face, bit liek her momma
*did u dress her up dat red outfit on top??!

*apparently, shes NOT too young 4 a Phantom facepiece


scenery outside ur place iz enuff 2 make somone GREEN w/envy..

electronic devices r a permanent fixture 'round u arent they
[mildly amused]