3.23.2008

Once Upon A Time...





on November 2, '06, I was challenged to post 8 previously unknown facts about myself... I want to do it again!
1)I can reach one of my arms furthur behind my back than the other



2)I am glad to work multiple jobs to be able to care for the people I have taken as my family



3)I am happy again



4)I bargain shop like it's a fucking sport ;P



5)All my sheets and blankets are 300+ thread count, egyptian or pyma cotton, no blends



6)I treat 'being normal/fitting in' like it's an academic pursuit... watch others, memorize the 'appropriate' things to say and ways to act, attempt to mimic



7)I love being 'different'



8)I still have my childhood teddy bear

Now a little thought from 9-2-06,


Soooo, pretty much, I'm back :D










































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weatherpixie, huh :)