5.22.2008

the best tourist ever

"Wolf whistle works, woman strips"

GOOSE ON THE RUN
So, the other day, I'm just driving along, and right there, in the middle of town, I see a goose*.
INSERT PIC OF GOOSE HERE, CAUSE BLOGGER WON'T LET ME

Just chillin there. Domestic variety goose, no less.
We've concluded (Bean and myself,) that he is a goose on the run. From the law. Because he killed a man with his bare beak.
Just thought I'd share.

*No, that is not the goose I saw, I wasn't able to get a pic. **sad**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao @ wolf whistle
*why is it called dat??*


aww dun be sad..
goose r such charming creatures
:P

Anonymous said...

Geese are not so charming IMO. Ask any little kid who's ever been chased & bitten by one. They also hiss when they are mad. This lone goose in the road was probably kicked out by someone not so charmed. :)

The link gave me a chuckle.

Anonymous said...

whatever happened 2 poor-pixie?? :D

Anonymous said...

nice armband btw