7.05.2008

"In all fairness, we got you first."

So, Tomorrow I was scheduled for clashing mandatory shifts at both my jobs.
Crap, huh?

I was discussing it with a boss at the job with what is usually the most flexible schedule, and she wasn't backing down (I'd rather be there anyway). See the quote in my title.

I did manage to convince my other boss that she needed to change my shift because, well, they had me first.

And despite Boss #2's bad attitude, I FEEL SO LOVED ;)

no, I actually feel like kicking Boss#2 for repeatedly changing my schedule without notice.




On a different note, I was driving Bean home from work tonight, and LITTLE BABY RACCOONS ran out in front of my car. THEY ALMOST DIED. I was very upset, I think I was screaming "oh my god little babies" or something of the sort.
But they were ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"oh my god little babies"

rofLMAo