7.14.2008

migraines = everything sucks

At least tonight I can take my meds for it.
Speaking of, I'm back on my lexapro. It feels like a defeat, but I know it's really a victory because I saw what was happening and took care of myself before it got out of control.
Or something like that.

So, I'm having a bit of a time finding pictures for the Local Adventure that I'm planning, so I figured in the mean time, I'll supply you (you know who you are ;) ) with pics from previous local adventures (More on my flickr account, see link at right, look under sets 3/6 and beachy) -

Moose Point
Picture 122
Marginal Way
Marginal Way

If you do swing by my flickr account, just be warned that nature isn't the only 'local beauty' (apparently I feel witty tonight) featured on there...
I may be the only one on there to never appear in my underwear or swimsuit...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

& ah take sugar to sufficiently suppress the immune system during times of acute allergic stress

[[makes a sniffly-day face]]



the 'blog' thats s'Posed to have been up and running already iz on hold cuz SUM idiot cant decide what to call it, or himself....for that matter.


gnarly-treez my favourite d;

Anonymous said...

I take back everything I've assumed about East Coast beaches. :)

At least in your neck of the woods.

As beautiful & as rugged as any shoreline on the West Coast.

I mostly get my images of East Coast shoreline from looking at pictures of New Jersy. :)

Anonymous said...

weather u have there is so colorful.

listen, i got extremely good newz
..me gonna get better

more in an email, or sumthin

?tell me bout this new job

Anonymous said...

[[turns round + squeezes her tight]]