6.21.2006

pics and such

This is me, a year and a half ago... my mom won a free session at a professional photography place, and had me use it. There are 2 things about this pic that I just can't get over... my horrendously chipped nailpolish (I even tried to photoshop it), and I was so skinny...

I suppose that sticks out so much to me because I gained a noticable 10 pounds or so about 6 months later... I've finally started to lose tht extra weight...(whilst current pics are getting me lewd propositions on myspace)

This pic, though, got me a stable 7.7 on hotornot.com ....





ah, just what the world needed.... another pic of Starry stuffing her face. Yup, I'm a piggy. This was Saturday, at my brother's+cousin's graduation party. See the old lady in purple? The one about 5 shades darker than me? That's my Grammy, whose house was flooded. hmmmm on more pic to amuse you...





Three cousins! On the right is our cousin, then my brother, and obviously me. Alright, I lied, I'm just so proud of my brother, I'm going to make you look at more.









Mom, brother, Grammy, Auntie


Dad, brother, Grammy.

11 comments:

Lil Mizfit said...

by the way,

pic1-->u look HOT!!

pic 2--> u look adorable

pic 3--> Hot again!

pic 4,5-->AWWWW! so sweet!

Starry Lady said...

oh, thank you! people say such nice things... I'm feeling better about myself now that I'm losing that 10 lbs... I feel bad bitching about 10 vanity pounds, but ...well... whatever :)

concerned citizen said...

10 lbs is a load, ha ha. I obbsess over my weight. 10 lbs freaks me out too.

I agree w/mizfit. you are cute! & your brother looks so happy to get his picture taken (It was prob. about the 100th time, huh?)

I love it when people put up pictures of them selves.

Starry Lady said...

oh, the funniest part about the pics of my brother is that he IS smiling. It's pretty damn rare that he full out smiles... you have to know him to really know how he feels. The last pic? Him and my dad? They're both thrilled. Ecstatic. Really. And then there's grammy, who almost never stops smiling.

Anonymous said...

{{stares n' swallows}}
yu know its funny..yu share an uncanny resemblance to someone lol
and..the beautifully blended background goez well with da dress

i LOVE pic #2 ;)

*pic#3* ya pose well, u know?
u poser u j/k

ur bro has this intense look bout' him {{smiles softly}}
dad really towers o'er him, huh??
whats he planning to do after school..

Anonymous said...

awesome quote u got there
{{{grinsss}}}

Anonymous said...

Since every one has an opinion, I'll throw mine in too.

I recommend green eye shadow and purple hair dye for those special occasions. Other than that...change nothing.

Starry Lady said...

...I just died my hair a lovely burgundy color, and the first day I did it I wore my turquoise eye liner...

(it actually looks a lot more like the 6/19 post than I thought it would)

Dad's 6'3", he towers over most people. :) That's why me and my brother are tall. My brother's going to go to school for computers, for now.

Anonymous said...

Starry ~ umm, the word iz dyed, dear {{devilish smyle}}

whats color is turquoise?

heh. i kinda noticed that ur dad, mom n' grammy r clutching yer bro like they dun wanna let go!! ;)

speaking o' siblings, lil bro returns 2day..this iz gonna be a d-r-a-m-a-t-i-c summer..

ManNMotion said...

That piece with you making puffy cheeks was the best!

Starry Lady said...

glad you like it ;)I eat all the time, so it happens a lot. Glad everyone thinks it's cute