2.08.2009

love my mama

This is not a bad story. Nothing bad happens to children in it or after it. Just some thoughts from me.

So, when I was six years old, I was chillin' with some local kids at one of their parents houses (At least, I think his kid was there, he had 2 of them...). I come home from this charming and popular dudes house and ask my mother to "never make me go there again." No reason, I just didn't like him and didn't want to be near him.
My mother, having always listened to her gut when it said "Stay away! Bad" or such to her, believed me that I would also know this feeling, and listened to me.

Fast forward 16 years and the invention of facebook. All of a sudden, some dude my mom's age, from my previous local, friends a whole bunch of my childhood buddies, and sends a friend request to me. I'm sittin here going, "who the hell is this dude? He freaks the hell outta me. Doesn't feel right. I'm gonna leave it unanswered for now." So, I go to my mom, "hey, do I know a ***** ****?" and she tells me the story.

All I can think is I don't know what this seemingly nice guy who is still loved by all the other kids my age did to freak me out, but it stuck, and I love my mama for listening and believing a crazy little girl. I'm almost never wrong when I get that feeling on people.

2 comments:

Morning Star said...

:softsmile:

i LIEK this story.

Morning Star said...

in withdrawal rite now..

trying not to focus on "losing control" so, a bit afraid that if i put too much down some/much of its bound to end up..? i dont know.

not many can turn down exceedingly popular ppl, especially when deres charm to match [;

yer mama iz in danger of becoming kewl, btw..