5.22.2009

Beginning of summer update

So, I figured it was time for my semi-seasonal blog overhaul... it keeps me from getting bored. Damn fucking ADD.

Mostly just changed the colors, but I did a new "about me" quote stolen from despair.com, the demotivators section. Those things kill me, I hate pithy little motivational posters. Check it out, it's my desk top right now: Priorities.

Also worth noting: Blogging.

So, ya'll remember I quit my job? My new job is fabulous so far, and Bean has worked for them for one year next month, and still loves them (She's 23, and holding a job for more than 8 months set a record for her, to put that in perspective), so I'm feeling good here :D

Also, to go with the new job... new KITTEN!
He's my baby, made of love. I present to you, Pluto-Panda. (Pluto like the Roman god of death, and panda 'cause he's so cute and black and white. Hyphen because I couldn't just pick one. Half the time I call him Plu or Bubby)






And just because I can't stop laughing over it...

5 comments:

Rita said...

The kitten is a darling!

I would love to have one too, but I live in a no pets building. :(

Anonymous said...

::scratches head:: funny @first, then realised i didnt-quite-get-it..

damn. brainz rustier than ever.
or simply washed out from a loooong weekend

Anonymous said...

glad u luv ur job!!

AND

mitten pincers iz kinda lovable
e'en from far far away...C;


will write more when ive recovered from damned weekend *classes, etc.*

Anonymous said...

{{2xhug}} onez fer da little one

Rev. Barky said...

We just got a pair of kittens last December - and guess what! They are tuxedo cats just like yours!

Tuxedo cats are sometimes called "Jellicle" cats. The name comes from T.S. Elliot's "Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats: The Song of the Jellicles"

Our males are named Loki and Newton.