4.28.2006

cd player

so, my parents stereo system just turned on and started playing the cd I'd put in it (Nickleback yay). Then it started skipping to the next song at random amounts of time into a song (the setting that does that was NOT on). Then it turned on the shuffle setting and kept doing the weird timing, so I turned off shuffle. Now it's still shuffling, still doing the timing thing, it keeps coming back to certain songs, and it's set to repeat. My mom is witness to the whole thing, for once. This goddamned house...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

::laugh::
u were in rare mood when postin this, eh?

once, me plugged in the boombox straight into its socket *after* connecting it to the outlet. there was a bright flash, next thing u know the circuitry had been re-aligned ::grins::

boyz n' gals, do not try this at home!!!