4.28.2006

Random Pictures for Fun

One of my favorite paintings...



I saw it for the first time at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, and I loved it instantly. I will say, though, that it's much more impressive full size (it's huge). It looks so alive, but a closer look reveals a ton of death imagery... I don't love it because of some morbid thing (although that doesn't hurt ;) ), I love it because of the contrast.

Now, for more random, less quality pictures:

OMG it's Xena and Ares! ::feigns shock::

random link, often useful.


/\/\/\ the lovely girl responsible for this does several comics, but I have read this one, and follow Friendly Hostility (see links at right).


I love the hammer....



She was so beautiful...


Davey Havoc! Yay!

And just for fun... because I feel evil...


Goodnight. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boston arte-piece..
kewl!! iz that a castle in far background? in right foreground corner, me can almost spy a lil dark-blue creature scribbling somethin on a golden shield..

Xena n' Aries..
::grinz:: i actually loved this part of the story-development..i was very sad when the guy playing Aries passed away.

he was my fave on the show, even though Xena caught my fancy *ahem* heard he was a really great guy too!!! fate sux sometimes..

Comic..
good one! show us more, silli ;)

mmmm..
we got sum post-mortem-contemplation goin' on ere'

dont quite recognize the actress, but she has lovely eyes..

Davey Havoc, huh?
looks liek a prettier version of Manowar ;)

me caught this one when first posted!!

~~~u tease~~~