5.03.2006

How many milligrams is this one?

grrrrr

I'm tired... I had lovely plans to sleep in on my day off, and my friend decided to stop by on her way to work. She just let herself into my room (she doesn't knock, I generally don't care) and hugged me awake. Which isn't really the worst way to wake up, but my door made a loud noise when she opened it, which surprised me. So now I can't go back to sleep.

And my nose hurts, because my nose ring fell out about an hour before I woke up... the hole shrinks rapidly. That'll be a good thing if I ever want to take it out, but for now it's a pain in the ass, because I have to start with a small earring and work up to my normal nose ring to stretch it back to the right size. (normal is 20 gauge, I use 18 gauge. It's not a big difference, but it hurts like a bitch when it's on your face.)

And I'm nauseous. I'm back taking my vitamins and meds, and my lexapro makes me sick for the first week or so that I take it... I'm just glad I'm only taking the 10 ml dose right now, my normal 20 would have me throwing up.

be good to your bodies, taking no less than 4 pills in a day sucks a lot more than healthy food. Not that the anything but the vitamin is completely avoidable for me, but you get the idea.

//edit - a 3 1/2 hour nap is a wonderful thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..purr Starry!!
me get surprised by loud noises n' stuff too when sleepin'

mebbe u could watch some action flicks ;)

::pats her on head gently::
lucky friend u got there

Anonymous said...

hmm..me missed the nose ring bit. thats why i have my pal * * double check da small print in important books!! ;)

u bz huh?